Terms and Conditions
The conditions of NLvoorelkaar apply to the entire network of social online marketplaces. NLvoorelkaar is the umbrella, national website of a network of local websites for supply and demand of voluntary commitment and neighborly assistance. An overview of the websites that belong to this can be found here .
How do you ensure your own safety, what should you pay attention to and what do we do?
We want people to feel safe using the NLvoorelkaar website. That is why we provide daily checks and moderation and there are rules of conduct in force (screening and monitoring).
It is important to know that you also play a major role in safe contact with others. Here you can read the Tips and Tricks what you can do yourself.
Terms and Conditions
We recommend that you read the terms and conditions carefully and save them, so that they can always be found.
With regard to the services of NLvoorelkaar, the following conditions and all applicable legal rules apply. The general terms and conditions contain important information about rights and obligations. By using this website, hereinafter referred to as the Website, these terms and conditions are accepted.
Article 1 Definitions
Account: Your personal environment in the platform. You need login details to access your account.
Content: All information that you post on the platform, in any way whatsoever, or that you exchange with other users via the platform. This can be: personal data, (help) questions, information about (help) offer and all kinds of other information.
Intended use: The platform is intended to bring (help) demand and (help) supply from users together and to exchange messages.
Services: The services that you are allowed to use via the platform.
Documentation: Documentation in which you read how the platform works, what functions it has and how you can use them.
These terms and conditions of Social Care Network. This contains the agreements that we have made with you about the use of the platform and the services. The user and Social Care Network must abide by these terms and conditions.
Login Information: The username, password, and any additional security information you need to access your account or accounts.
User(s): (1.) A person seeking help. (2.) A person who offers help on a voluntary basis, (3.) Another person or social organization that helps a (help) requester to place a (help) request. (4.) A civil society organization seeking volunteers as referred to in point 2 of this definition.
Parties: Social Care Network and User are each a 'party' themselves. Together they are the 'parties'.
Platform: The platform is the digital environment that Social Care Network offers as an online service for users. The digital environment can be the national platform of NLvoorelkaar and all local websites . Those are the partners we work with.
Privacy statement : The privacy statement states which personal data Social Care Network can collect and process when you use the platform and the services. It also states for what purpose this personal data is processed, what the Social Care Network does to protect your data and the rights that you and the Social Care Network have.
NLvoorelkaar: National platform of Social Care Network BV
4814 DC Breda
Chamber of Commerce: 53111761
email: [email protected]
1. These are the terms and conditions for using Social Care Network. The conditions apply to the use of the platform and the services.
2. Special conditions apply to a number of services. If you want to use such a service, you must first agree to the special conditions.
4. Social Care Network expressly excludes the applicability of additional or other (general) conditions.
Article 3 Account and Login Details
1. You can create an account via one of the websites of the Social Care Network. You must provide your email address and create a password for this. You create an account if you are looking for help or if you want to give help. Do you work for a social organization? Then you can create an account if you want to help others find help, if you are looking for volunteers or if you want to ask other users of the platform.
2. You may only create an account to use the platform if you are 16 (sixteen) years of age or older.
3. Social Care Network needs information from you to create an account for you. We indicate which information you must provide and how to do it. The information you provide must be accurate and current. You must fill in everything truthfully.
4. Social Care Network is not required to create an account and has the right to refuse to do so without stating why.
5. You may only use your login details, the platform and the services yourself. You are obliged to keep your login details secret. You may not share the login details with others.
6. You must make sure that you do not lose the login details or that someone else uses your login details or both.
7. If you find out that you have lost your login details, you must immediately report this to the Social Care Network. You should also do this if you notice that someone has used your login details to log in to the platform. To do so, send an email to this email address: [email protected] .
Article 4 Usage rights on the platform, the App and the services
1. With an account of Social Care Network, you as a user, just like other users, have a personal right to use the platform and the associated services. You are the only one who may use the account and the associated services. You may not give someone else your login details to use the platform and the services associated with it. You may only use the platform and the associated services for its intended purpose.
Article 5 Agreement between users
1. Social Care Network helps with the platform that users can get in touch with each other. On the platform, someone who is looking for help can find someone who wants to help and vice versa.
2. Social Care Network does not promise to be able to find someone who is willing and able to help or find someone who needs help.
3. Social Care Network does not monitor and is not obligated to monitor what is requested and what is offered. Social Care Network is not obliged to check this. The users of the platform must determine together whether the help that is offered and requested are compatible. Social Care Network is not allowed to decide and has no control over this.
4. Social Care Network does not promise in any way that a user and another user can enter into an agreement with each other.
5. You must declare that you are allowed to enter into an agreement with other users of the platform. You must also declare that you may accept an offer of assistance via the platform.
6. Social Care Network is expressly not a party to or part of an agreement that users conclude with each other about offering/giving or receiving help. Social Care Network is also not involved in the implementation of that agreement. Social Care Network is never responsible for the consequences of such an agreement and excludes its liability for this to the maximum extent permitted by law.
7. We agree that you will not hold Social Care Network liable for agreements that you conclude via the platform. However, this agreement does not apply if other agreements have already been made in the law. The law then takes precedence over these conditions.
8. You declare that you pay the costs incurred by using the platform and/or the services. Even if this is because someone else has used your account.
9. Sometimes conditions of other users also apply if they provide help. Social Care Network advises you to read these conditions carefully in advance.
Article 6 Change platform and/or service
1. Social Care Network has the right to change anything in the platform. We can decide for ourselves what we want to change and when we change it. We may change the Platform itself and we may change the type of services and the number of services we offer on the Platform.
2. If something changes as stated in point 1 above and if this means a change for you, Social Care Network will inform you about this in time.
3. If you do not agree with the changes as stated in paragraph 1 above, you have the right to immediately cancel the use of the platform and/or the services in question. In that case, Social Care Network does not have to compensate you for damage.
Article 7 User rights and obligations
2. It is prohibited to use the platform and the services other than for which it is intended.
3. You declare that you only use the platform and the service(s) at your own expense and risk.
4. You are liable for all use of the platform and services, including by persons you have given access to your account.
5. You indemnify Social Care Network against all use of the platform and services. Social Care Network is also indemnified against claims from other organizations or individuals associated with the use of the platform and services. However, this does not apply if other agreements have already been made in the law. Then the law takes precedence over these conditions.
6. You may not impose an unreasonable or disproportionate amount more on the infrastructure of the platform and/or hinder the functioning of the platform.
7. When using the platform and/or the services and when posting and sharing content, you may not do anything that is contrary to morality.
8. You may not infringe the rights, reputation and interests of Social Care Network and/or other organizations or persons when using the platform and/or the Services. This also applies to the content you upload to the platform. By rights we mean the intellectual property rights and rights related to the protection of personal data. So you can't just post content that actually belongs to someone else. You must also protect the personal data of other organizations or persons.
9. You are responsible for ensuring that the content you post on the platform is accurate, complete, reliable and up to date. This also applies to content posted on your behalf and also if it comes from other organizations or individuals.
a. Not true and can mislead people or both;
b. With which you intentionally denigrate people, say or insult them ugly things, content that is racist or discriminatory and with which you want to sow hatred;
c. is erotic or pornographic;
d. contains hyperlinks, torrents or similar information that you know or should know to refer to material that infringes the rights of other organizations or individuals;
e. contains personal data without the consent of the data subjects or without necessity;
f. contains unsolicited commercial communications, or communications for a charitable or social purpose;
g. contains viruses, malware, Trojan horses, worms, bots or other software that damage, render unusable or inaccessible, delete or appropriate an automated work or data or which is intended to provide technical protection measures of the Service(s) and/or the bypass software;
h. contains tools and/or solutions (in-house or made available by other organizations or individuals) that allow Content and/or the Platform and/or the App(s) to be investigated in any way or used in an improper manner;
i. otherwise unlawful.
11. You give permission to Social Care Network to edit and/or adapt all Content that is necessary for the execution of the agreement. Social Care Network will handle this right properly and only use it to, for example, correct typos and remove unnecessary personal contact details. By use we also mean the reproduction and/or adaptation and/or disclosure of Content in whole or in part in the context of the performance of the Services.
12. You are obliged to keep your own current (digital) copy of all information, data and Content that you have provided via the platform.
13. You may not make any changes to the Platform. That's prohibited.
14. You declare that you know that if Social Care Network restricts or blocks access to the platform, you can temporarily or never communicate with other users via the platform. You also know that this can affect an agreement you wanted to enter into with another user, or an agreement that was already running.
15. You must provide the correct computer, data or telecommunications facilities yourself to be able to use the platform (safely). You also have to pay for that yourself.
16. If you need help, you can email Social Care Network. Send your email to: [email protected] You can also call the Social Care Network helpdesk on working days between 09:00 and 17:00. The phone number is 088-8000603. You can also contact the local Social Care Network partners.
Article 8 Rights and obligations NLvoorelkaar
1. Social Care Network is only obliged to do its best and is not obliged to achieve any particular result.
2. Social Care Network has the right to engage other organizations or persons in the execution of the agreement and to replace the employees involved. The effect of article 7:404 of the Dutch Civil Code and article 7:407 paragraph 2 of the Dutch Civil Code is expressly excluded.
3. Social Care Network collects certain information and data (data) during the provision of the platform and the services. Social Care Network stores these in (data) files. These (data) files are the property of Social Care Network, its affiliated partners or both. The users have no claim whatsoever on these (data) files.
5. Social Care Network has the right to close the platform and/or access to it at any time. Social Care Network may also limit the functions of the platform in whole or in part. Social Care Network may do this for a definite or indefinite period of time. Social Care Network does not have to say why they do this. Social Care Network does not have to compensate the user of the platform for this either.
6. Social Care Network cannot promise that the platform and/or a service is free of defects and/or will work without interruptions.
7. Social Care Network cannot promise that the platform and/or a Service will be available at all times and/or that the platform will always work without errors.
8. Social Care Network cannot promise that the content of the users is correct and that it is complete, correct, accurate and up to date. Social Care Network is not liable for any problems with and/or errors in the User's Content.
9. Social Care Network can set a maximum on the amount of storage space and/or data traffic that the user may have. If you use more than you are allowed to, Social Care Network is under no obligation to ensure that your Content is sent, received, stored or changed.
Article 9 Protection of personal data and confidential data
1. Social Care Network processes your personal data. We do this in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with our privacy statement. You can read the privacy statement when you register as a user. You can also read them at www.nlvoorelkaar.nl/privacy .
Article 10 Intellectual property rights
1. All intellectual property rights resting on the platform, services and anything else provided by Social Care Network belong to Social Care Network or its licensors.
2. The user is not allowed to remove or change any mention of the intellectual property rights of NLvoorelkaar in the platform and the Service(s).
3. Unless the law states otherwise, you may not change the platform. You are not allowed to find out how the platform works through so-called 'reverse engineering'. You may not convert the platform into source code. You are not allowed to take any action to find out or get the source code of the platform. You should also not ask or assist any other organization or person to do so. This is also not allowed to remove or change a mention about intellectual property rights. This also applies to indications related to the confidential nature and secrecy of works.
4. Social Care Network is authorized to take technical measures to protect its intellectual property rights. If Social Care Network has put technical protections on the platform, you may not remove or evade them.
5. If a court has ruled that the platform and/or the app(s) and/or the service(s) infringes an intellectual property right that belongs to another organization or person and you can no longer object (above ) can appeal, Social Care Network ensures that the user can continue to use the platform and/or the service(s) (or something functionally equivalent) undisturbed. The Social Care Network also does this if, according to the Social Care Network, there is a real chance that such an infringement will occur. If Social Care Network is of the opinion that it is not reasonably possible to allow the user to use undisturbed as described above, Social Care Network has the right to terminate the user's right of use. Social Care Network does not have to compensate any damage to the user. Any other or further liability or indemnification obligation of Social Care Network due to infringement of intellectual property rights of another organization or person is completely excluded.
Article 11 Liability for free services
1. You may use the platform and services for free. Therefore, Social Care Network excludes its liability for the result of its use by the users. Use of the platform and/or the Services is therefore at your own risk.
2. If Social Care Network is nevertheless liable, Social Care Network limits its total aggregate (also called 'cumulative') liability towards the user for damage paid out by Social Care Network's insurance in the given claim. This limitation also applies to possible guarantees and indemnification obligations of Social Care Network.
3. Direct damage is only understood to mean the reasonable costs incurred by the user to:
a. that the performance of Social Care Network corresponds to what Social Care Network must deliver;
b. prevent direct damage. Direct damage is damage that could be expected as a result of the event on which the liability is based; and
c. determine the cause of the damage, who is liable for the damage, what the direct damage is and the damage must be repaired. to determine the cause of the damage, the liability, the direct damage and the method of repair.
4. Social Care Network completely excludes any liability for damage other than direct damage, such as consequential damage, derivative damage and immaterial damage in the broadest sense of the word. In this context, consequential damage is in any case understood to mean: damage as a result of no or inadequate assistance, failure to answer or follow up on (help) questions by users, loss of profit, lost savings, reduced goodwill, damage due to business interruption, losses, costs made to prevent or determine consequential damage, loss, confusion or damage to electronic data and/or damage due to delay in the transport of data traffic and all damage other than that referred to in paragraph 3 of this article.
6. You must report the damage as soon as possible after the damage has occurred. You must do that in writing. That is a condition for being entitled to compensation. Another condition is that Social Care Network is given a reasonable term to repair the damage and that Social Care Network has been properly given notice of default.
7. You indemnify Social Care Network against claims from third parties for damage caused by the user providing Social Care Network with incorrect or incomplete information and/or by errors in Content. However, this does not apply if other agreements have already been made in the law. Then the law takes precedence over these conditions
8. Social Care Network is not obliged and cannot be held to restore the Content and/or data if it is lost.
Article 12 Force majeure
1. Force majeure is understood to mean any shortcoming that cannot be attributed to Social Care Network, because it is not due to its fault and is not for its account under the law, legal act or generally accepted standards.
2. Social Care Network has the right to suspend the use of the platform and the services for the duration of the force majeure in the event of force majeure.
3. If the force majeure situation lasts longer than 90 (ninety) days in a row, Social Care Network has the right to stop using the platform and the services.
Article 13 Transfer of rights and obligations
Article 14 Duration and termination
1. The right of use that you receive is valid for an indefinite period of time. You also get a right to use the services for an indefinite period, unless otherwise specified for a specific service.
2. You have the right to stop using the platform at any time.
3. Social Care Network has the right to cancel the right to use the platform and the services in writing whenever they want, with a notice period of one calendar month.
5. If the right of use is discontinued, you may immediately stop using the platform and the services.
Article 15 Miscellaneous
4. The agreement between Social Care Network and the user regarding the use of the platform and the Services is exclusively governed by Dutch law.
5. Disputes between Social Care Network and the user will be submitted exclusively to the competent court of the District Court of Zeeland-West-Brabant, Breda location, unless mandatory law provides otherwise.
If there are any questions about these General Terms and Conditions, please contact [email protected]
Breda, October 2019